Monday, March 28, 2011

Trip to Some Place

     When I was much, much younger my family and I went to some random place where we decided to take a ferry to an island. I don't really remember the place we were or the place we were going but I do remember that ferry ride... vividly. It was a surprisingly hot day when we decided to go on this so-called ferry ride so that just made this day all the worse. We walked over and began to board the ferry, it was fairly crowded and made this first experience for me not so good. The beginning of the ride was alright my young self was sitting on the deck watching segulla fly next to the ship but that soon grew tiresome so I decided to find something better to do. I quickly found an arcade located not far from where my parents were sitting so I decided that was the best thing to do.
      I walked over to my parents and started endlessly asking them for change. I had seen the arcade and now I wouldn't rest until I held a joystick in my hand. After a solid ten or so minutes of asking I finally got my precious change, I quickly turned them in for tokens and I was off. Now this is when the trip hit it's high point for me; playing Street Fighter 2 with some random asian kid who obviously played this game a little too much. After losing several times I was out of tokens and was back to square one, once again bored I went looking for something to do.

TO BE CONTINUED

1 comment:

  1. CONTINUE IT ALREADY!!! God, its been like a week, just tell us what happens next!!!

    ReplyDelete