Friday, September 17, 2010

FIRST POST!

Hello all the 1 - 5 people who will even read this! This is my first blog and I hope you know how completely idiotic and random every post is going to be. I will probably update every week or so with something new I came up with cause I usually think up something daily. I really don't even know what to write in this stupid introductory post because what else can i really write besides what I'm gonna do? NOTHING! So really I'm just gonna keep typing at random without stopping until I run out of shit to say but I really am just trying to waste time in class at the moment. Hey, at ;east I'm super honest and I suppose this is actually what we're supposed to do right now but who cares right? Okay now I'm just going on like some 80-year old man who sits beside you in the park and makes you feel really uncomfortable cause he tells you about how he killed 50 people in nam or something like that. It's just one of those situations where you're stuck and you really want to get out but you'd feel like a dick if you just got up and left the old man there and got up and left. Back on topic of the blog in case anyone is wondering about the name of my blog; It's just something one of my classmates mutters under his breath several times every class and just made me break out in hysterical laughter the first few times. But enough about all that I'll post again sometime this week with something actually a little funny... hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment