Thursday, November 25, 2010

My (Joke) Crush



I would have to say Arnold Schwarzenegger would be my biggest crush and if anyone can't see why you must be crazy. He starred in some of the best action movies ever made and brought a lot of unintended comedy to all the roles he played. His one-liners are unforgettable as well as his huge muscles which are honestly the most ridiculously big muscles I've ever seen but that's all part of the legend, right? Arnold is the definition of a man he is the definition of badass and most of all he is the definition of a terrible actor who got famous because of how awesome he was. He may have gone downhill in the recent years since he became the governor or California but he's still one of the greats in my eyes. Arnold will forever hold a special place in my heart and my movie collection. Now in the words of the Govenator himself "Hasta la vista, baby"

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I love this guy! Especially in True Lies... great movie. He looks great with a gun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the awesomeness of Arnold, but I think hes gotten better in his later years. He may not be in any awesome movies lately, but instead of killing people in movies, he does the second most savage, cruel, cold-hearted thing a human can do; a politician

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too agree with courtney on this one, Arnold does look great with a gun. And all time best Arnold scene is in Predator when they just mow down the entire forest and use all their ammo shooting at nothing. Like one guy starts and the rest just run up and start blasting at the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have to say forest your comment made me laugh, but ya i was kinda wondering why i didn't really see him in any big movies lately but now i know why. good "joke" crush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol.....nice....I mean he is a little weird but go for it man. Have fun with life and like who you want to like

    ReplyDelete