Friday, December 3, 2010

My Favourite blog!

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/

This blog post is incredibly easy because I actually check this blog regularly for updates and I find it quite funny. The blog I'm talking about is Hyperbole and a Half a delightfully funny blog that never ceases to make me smile. I would say it is worth checking out because it is probably one of the funniest things I've ever read on the internet and most of the posts are just stories from this girls past. I really don't know how else to reccomend this blog. Just remember if you're looking for a good laugh go to this site and I guarantee you'll leave with a smile on your face. WARNING some coarse language so if you have a problem with that... STAY AWAY!

4 comments:

  1. DAMN IT MIKEY YOU DID THE SAME ONE AS ME.
    Ugh. Whatever.
    I agree, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA ohh god, I just read the dog story, that was fricken HILARIOUS :) the pictures are so funny hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, you are the THIRD person I've seen to wriet about this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow didn't know so much people like this blog!
    Well I'm glad that a lot of people know about it

    ReplyDelete