Thursday, January 6, 2011

Top 10's of 2010

Music:

1. The Wonder Years - The Upsides
2. You, Me, and Everyone We Know - Some Things Don't Wash Out
3. Hellogoodbye - Would It Kill You?
4. Motion City Soundtrack - My Dinosaur Life
5. Four Year Strong - Enemy of the World
6. The Morning Of - The Way I Fell In
7. Jimmy Eat World - Invented
8. The Graduate - Only Every Time
9. Underoath - Ø (Disambiguation) 
10. My Chemical Romance - Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys


Games:

1. Red Dead Redemption
2. Heavy Rain
3. God of War III
4. Dead Rising 2
5. Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
6. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
7. ModNation Racers
8. Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions
9. BioShock 2
10. Call of Duty: Black Ops

Movies:

1. The Social Network
2. Toy Story 3
3. Inception
4. Kick-Ass
5. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
6. The Town
7. Machete
8. How to Train Your Dragon
9. Shutter Island
10. Despicable Me 


Well, that's it folks! That's pretty much my opinion on the media released in 2010. Oh and so everyone knows the movies list was particularly hard because I haven't seen a few movies I think would be on that list (True Grit, the Fighter, Buried). So tell me what you think of my choices and also feel free to say your favourite things of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment